Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog!


Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays!!! I started this blog for all the Pug and Frenchie people (and all dog people in general) that share the same passion of breeding and showing dogs as I do. Its always a challenge day to day, week by week but its nice to have someplace to go and share your experiences and tribulations of this lifestyle we have made for ourselves. Yes raising and showing dogs is a lifestyle! You have to be 100% committed to living this way. Its not something that you can turn off for a vacation or weekend getaway!
 The dogs and my two kids keep me pretty busy. In recent news I'm happy to announce my Pug Baby just finished her AKC championship Sunday Dec 12th in the RI show!! I'm sooo very proud of her and forever in debt to my handler and friend Joyce Finnegan for showing her for me. I find it very hard to get out and show at this point in my life. I'm always busy with work, kids and there activities and trying to maintain a house in someone livable conditions..lol Now I have to admit I can be a little obsessive with cleaning and making things are organized. Everything should have a place and the juvenile men, (yeah that's right the grown man is a juvenile as well) seem to think there things claim its place where it falls. But I'm very lucky to have them in my life and feel blessed every day!
Well keep this blog on your favorites as I plan to update it as much as
possible with the latest news about my dogs.  Thanks for reading!