Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring...is it finally here?

Ok .....I know its April but is it really Spring weather yet or does it seem like this winter was dragging and took longer than normal? Well we have several breedings planned for this year!
 My female Daisy Felzars Second Times a Charm who is the daughter to my Champion male (Felix) is being bred by CH Beamurs John Waynes Chisum Standing Tall. 
I have bred Cleo Cordovas Wanna Talk About me to Ch Christekens Buckys Blazing Star (Felix) and will also be breeding our newest Champion, Ch Felzars 1 N only Lud-D Gurl to Ch Christekens Buckys Blazing Star. If all girls take the puppies would be due sometime around July and the pups that would be available to pet homes would be ready to go to new homes around August sometime. I have one other breeding planned for this year and then I am going to concentrate on showing the next generation of Pugs. This should be a very interesting year! Keep your fingers crossed for healthy happy pug puppies. Its been awhile since I have had pug puppies running around and I am really looking forward to it! Puppy Breath is the best! Keep watching for more updates as time goes on. I will know if we are expecting sometime in May.