Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Happenings....

Well summer is almost to a end and the Pug puppies are all going home. I am keeping my two back, the male is named Reggie and female is yet to be decided. Any Idea's?

The end of September is going to be a very busy month, Zena finally goes to get her two retained baby teeth out. I have been procrastinating on this for some time!
  I'm going to a two day dog show at the Cape in Massachusetts. My older son Alex is coming with me and we are headed down Friday the 16th and staying until Sunday. I'm taking Tula (pictured below) and her daughter Zena will be making her debut in the show circuit.
After that I'm headed for surgery to have my Gall bladder taken out on the 22nd. Wish me luck!

October 9th is the Big Pug social!!! I will be there and set up as representative for the Patriot Pug Dog Club. Its going to be alot of fun! Please come and Join in the festivities!