Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Happenings.....

Well winter is almost over and spring is around the corner, atleast my girls think so. We have Zena and Domino that both went into thier heat cycles a week apart from each other. This type of thing tends to happen when there is more than one unaltered female living under the same roof. So we did plan on breeding both when it was time and its now time! Zena will be bred to my wonderful male Zues and Domino will be bred to a exceptional outside stud (Edgar) from Shore Side French Bulldogs.

I do have a few people already on a waiting list for puppies so if you are interested please feel free to contact me and I can keep you updated. I hope to keep something back from Zena for myself and one of Domino's puppies has a co-ownership home that is lined up. We might have puppies available for loving pet homes from these two litters. Keep those fingers crossed that the breedings take and puppies will be due sometime in late April!


 Domino


Zues Sleeping


Zena



Zena head shot